MFA (Design for Performance)
Nick has recently completed his Masters of Fine Arts (Design for Performance) at NIDA in 2017, after completing a Bachelor of Fine Arts (Design for Performance) at NIDA ,which he graduated from in 2016.
Nick is a set, costume and lighting designer specialising in theatre, film and live event design.
Nick’s design credits include:
For NIDA: Lead Event Designer (NIDA Foundation Trust GALA–B–QUE); Lead Event Designer (NIDA Graduate School official opening event). Set and Costume Designer (There Will be A Climax); Set Designer (The Hypochondriac); Set and Costume Designer (Hello Again); Co- Production Designer (Lobster Paradise); Co- Event Designer (EXPONIDA 2016)
- For NIDA/Triple J: Production Designer (Midas.Gold - Work It Out); Production Designer (Lilt- Don't Tell Me)
- For Belvoir St: Lighting Design Assistant (Cain and Abel); Lighting Design Assistant (Twelfth Night).
- For Opera Australia: Lighting Design Assistant (The Elixir of Love).
- For Malthouse Theatre: Lighting/Set Design Assistant (The Fiery Maze).
- For Melbourne Festival/Speak Percussion: Lighting Design Assistant (The Black of the Star)
- For Hisense/Harvey Norman: Set Designer (2017 H-LIVE Expo)
- For Sydney Grammar School: Set and Costume Designer(Grease the Musical)
- For Red Line Productions/An Assorted Few: Set and Costume Designer (There Will Be a Climax)
- For Griffin: Designer (Blueberry Play)
- For Kings Collective: Lighting Designer (Wasted)
- For Glitterbomb/Old 505: Set and Costume Designer (A Period Piece).
Nick also works for major events companies and theatre companies as a design assistant.
He is currently working on productions for The Sydney Conservatorium of Music, Little Eggs Collective/Sydney Fringe and Sotto Theatre Company/Bondi Feast.